Get The Best in Ozone Therapy Today
Oxidant stress can be explained not only by an excess of free radicals but also by a deficiency of anti-oxidant buffers. FACT: Every clinical study that has looked at function of anti-oxidant buffering systems in patients with chronic diseases, has reached the same conclusion: the patients are all in a state of oxidant stress caused by lack of adequate buffering capability. Thus, therapy must not be aimed at reducing the formation of the presence of oxidants, but rather by the stimulation of the anti-oxidant buffering systems. In the correct dose, this is exactly what Ozone Therapy does.
How does ozone work?
Energy Production By Ozone
All chronically ill patients produce insufficient amounts of energy. This is reflected in a decrease in core body temperature, a decrease in basal metabolic rate and a decrease in ATP production. There are 3 possible causes for deficient metabolism:
- Capillary obstruction.
- Decreased cellular uptake of energy substrates, namely fat and glucose.
- Mitochondrial dysfunction.
Mitochondrial dysfunction has several causes including:
- Decreased ability to break down glucose and fat causing a lack of acetyl coenzyme-A, which results in accumulation of lactic acid, which is responsible for acidosis and exhaustion seen in the chronically ill.
- Suppression of the citric acid cycle secondary to lack of acetyl coenzyme-A production.
- A decrease in oxidative phosphorylation, which is often initiated by viruses, heavy metals, pesticides, petrochemicals, and auto-antibodies.
Consider this: by oxidizing NADH and FADH2 and making energy, Ozone Therapy can correct all of these mitochondrial lesions.
Positive effects of ozone
- Cytokine production resulting in improved immune system regulation.
- ATP production by 40%
- Acetyl Coenzyme-A
- Stimulates mitochondrial oxidation
- Oxyhemoglobin dissociation causing poor tissue oxygenation
- PaO2 – PvO2 difference
- Cellular immune function
- Induces anti-cancer cytokines: TNF, IFN IL2
- Anti-Oxidant buffering of aerobic cells, which protects from chemotherapy and radiation therapy
- Direct contact destroys cancer cells
- Prevention of Cancer Metastasis
- Controls anaerobic cellular metabolism
- Provides significant relief in pain
- Anti-Bacterial (anaerobes), Anti-Fungal, Anti-Viral without development of bacterial resistance
- Normalizes Lipids
- Enhanced RBC membrane distensibility
Everybody now knows and accepts that all disease, whether they are acute or chronic, are characterized by free radical oxidant stress. How then is it possible to reverse a condition of oxidant stress by using an oxidant material? It doesn’t make any sense. This is the most common question I hear from those uneducated in oxidative medicine, and I believe the single most important reason why conventional medicine continues to decline to study this medical model. The facts, although anecdotal, are this: patients with disease characterized by chronic oxidant stress are universally observed to improve when properly administered with oxidant therapy. Think about it, exercise is also known as oxidative stress…
Let me explain this point. Paracelsus was the first physician to suggest that “like cures like.” Six hundred years later Pasteur administered anthrax bacteria to patients to cure anthrax. The idea worked. In the 20th century, vaccinations were developed using the same model. They work not because they kill the bacteria, but because they stimulate, modulate, or activate inherent biological systems capable of killing the offending organism. The Arndt-Schultz principle clearly states that any substance is stimulating in a small enough dose, modulating in a larger dose and suppressive in a still larger dose. This is the basic conceptual framework within which one can begin to understand oxidative medicine. In a small enough dose, oxidants act to stimulate the very anti-oxidant systems that act to control them. Oxidant stress is not necessarily an excessive amount of oxidants or free radical molecules. It can be smaller quantities as well.
Oxidants or Anti-Oxidants?
Clearly, one of the most attractive aspects of Ozone Therapy is its wide clinical application. There is an abundance of clinical studies that have to do with atherosclerosis and circulatory compromise.
Ozone Therapy plays a significant role in the management and treatment of chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, diabetes, cancer, chronic infectious disease, auto-immune disease, immune deficiency disorders, the infirmities of aging, and sickle cell anemia.
Local or topical treatment regimes reveal efficacy in both bacterial and mycotic dermatological infections, both acute and chronic cystitis (including interstitial cystitis), proctitis and colitis, intestinal parasitic disease, osteoarthritis, cervical and lumber disc disease, osteomyelitis, rotator cuff tear, osteoarthritis of the knee and hip, and acute and chronic dental ostitis.
321 N Mall Dr Suite E201
St George, UT 84790
Phone: (435) 669-6926
Fax: (435) 688-1522
Mon - Wed 8AM - 5PM
Diners Club International, HSA & FSA Cards
Serving Southern Utah, Southern Nevada & Northern Arizona